Sign in to follow this  
zachadoodle

Private Message Your Art

Hello MT artists!

How are you? How is your art? How is your life? I love your art, by the way. Or I at least like it.

Anyway, it has been brought to my attention that some artists on MT are not ready to publicly post their art. In that case, if you want someone to read or view or watch your art, you can always private message it. I cannot promise you that I will always have the time to get back to you right away, or that I will have something constructive to say about your art, or that I will necessarily love your art or like it. Some art genres simply aren't for me.

Let me stress two things:

I am not the only person on MT (obviously) that you should feel free to private message your art. However, I cannot volunteer anyone for this.

Secondly, I have always thought the most important rule in YA is this: constructive criticism only.

Thank you, and happy arting, all you artists :)

:) thanks kafka for this

I think vv said something to this extent to in the longest YA thread, like if you want ppl to hear your stuff maybe just directly approach them wrt the lack of response/interest on mt. anyway my point is great minds think alike