bleesh

trump presidency megathread

i mean we're talking about government agencies that excel at toppling governments, training terrorists and illegally murdering people

fuck those people, one can only hope they'll tire of this and get honest jobs

Wow. Does anyone else want to chime in and paint all of the Int world with a broad brush stroke which speaks mostly to really bad politics? I get that the CIA hasn't always been perfect, but the vast majority of Intelligence work is essential for our continued freedom of posting such opinions on forums.

(I like Chomsky. I also work closely with Int.)

I'm talking about Intelligence Work In General, not The Top Ten Really Bad Things That The CIA Did Under Orders From Politicians.

If you guys want to live in some dreamworld and say that Intelligence work is all bad and all unnecessary, then embrace Trump. Open your loving arms for Putin and let him do what he wants, unchecked, and unknown. Because he is such a great guy, and why shouldn't we just get along with him, right?

Int work is obviously a very thankless task. I really thought some of you understood the monumental importance of it.

(Cue the next really bad thing that the CIA did and ignore the greater argument.......)

nsr.gif

:lol:

OK I admit it - that is funny.

But seriously, we can just sit back and let China and Russia and others have their way with us.

I have a question for you guys: Is the whole Russia Interference thing all BS, manufactured by Dems?

I feel like I'm arguing with Trumpists.

yes, because trumpists want to see the cia be held accountable for every time they've quashed an uprising against a fascist that they've aided in putting to power in a 3rd world country. every marginalized american person they've helped persecute and further descend into depravity. every sneaky, horrific tactic they've ensured to maintain the status quo of america being one of the most oppressive nations on earth. if it's a thankless job then cry me a river. it deserves no credit or thank you. 

maybe Franken!

that way they can diddled America together!

Compare and contrast Franken with Access Hollywood tape.

(I know you won't. No Republicans will.)

(I'm debating this with Lindermang on a forum that is basically dead. God help me.)

Compare and contrast Franken with Access Hollywood tape.

let's not compare and contrast sexual predatory behavior because it's rotten and shameful

let's not compare and contrast sexual predatory behavior because it's rotten and shameful

Trump is slamming Franken today. Donald. Trump. You can't make this shit up. Roll that tape.

it's gross to me to pit two sexual predators against each other and trying to see which one is the better man. and if you are shocked and outraged that trump would do this then, i don't know, you must be falling short of understanding what kind of person donald trump is.