Sign in to follow this  
bedroomghost

I cannot believe it has been that long

17 Years spent on a Radiohead message board. 17 years spent as a fan. My RH fandom is about to graduate high school next year. :o

What about you guys.

Isn't this nuts.

Hey, how soon before we start reaching Led Zepp/Pink Floyd territory or are we already there?  Radiohead still relevant.  Are they consider geezer rock now or do we have another good ten years away. 

Ignoring MT hiatuses I've been here 11 years, I've been a fan of Radiohead since I was 14 so that'd be 16 years, although I dug Paranoid Android when it first came out so if you include that it's more like 19

I came here as an In Rainbower, but I was a fan much earlier. A year after I got here I was temporarily banned after Obama won, due to going crazy with excitement on the forum, and putting OBAMAFUCKINGRAMA on multiple threads in multiple colours, bold, max font size.

What a difference 8 years makes.....fuuuuuck......

I came here as an In Rainbower, but I was a fan much earlier. A year after I got here I was temorarily banned after Obama won, due to going crazy with excitement on the forum, and putting OBAMAFUCKINGRAMA on multiple threads in multiple colours, bold, max font size.

:lol:

I came here as an In Rainbower, but I was a fan much earlier. A year after I got here I was temporarily banned after Obama won, due to going crazy with excitement on the forum, and putting OBAMAFUCKINGRAMA on multiple threads in multiple colours, bold, max font size.

XD

From ObamaFuckingRama to A Skuj Shaped Pool.

You've come a long way, my friend.

12 years a Radiohead fan. 11 years an MTer. Definitely weird to think I've been part of this community for that long. I feel like I have stronger ties to people here than a lot of the friends I've made in real life. People have come and gone in my life, but this place is still here. I guess I've been a fan of Radiohead for 19 years if you count liking Karma Police on the NOW CD.

I've been a fan since The Bends but never really got into a Radiohead forum until many years later. I tried getting on at ease but always found it to be a bit too cliquey and such...