box

Nintendo Switch

yeah - thought you had to before doing the castle bit?

this sounds fun - gimme a general direction to head in

i've got some sidequests open to do but meh

There’s a house on the outskirts of hateno village that’s being renovated by some buikders and is for sale or something like that. It sets off a prolongued trading quest similar to the sort you’d find in OoT or Windwaker. Don’t know if I finished it but it takes you aaaaaalll over the place.

Playing Bayonetta 2, I knew I loved Bayonetta but I'd forgotten exactly why, the combat is so fun and the script and cutscenes are so funny I'm grinning like a cheshire cat

impulse bought Splatoon 2

surprised how much I like it actually, it's hilarious

not particularly slick to get in to games and the intro video thing you have to watch is laughable but oh well

horrible motion controls too

still, played it for 3 hours without realising so not all bad

Heads up tho if you’ve connected your epic account to a psn account then you won’t be able to use it on switch because Sony is dumb.

ive actually never played it so it should be interesting. is it worth playing. i am just following the hype 

Yeah I think it’s fun. Steep learning curve to get any good at the building stuff tho, especially on console. The “builder pro” control scheme helps tho so I recommend switching to that before you start playing.

fortnite is turrrrible!

so was nintendo's e3 presentation!

but hollow knight is good and i'm excited for fire emblem but show me some yoshi pleeeease 

Reggie said today, they are just spreading release information out over this year.

so E3 was about those big seller games, other directs coming later on.

I love opening this thread to the first post.

What are some games I should try next? Finished Mario and Zelda. I'm thinking Celeste next. I like puzzle games. And games where you explore, or darker games, or even goofy games. Was also thinking about Splatoon. 

I love opening this thread to the first post.

What are some games I should try next? Finished Mario and Zelda. I'm thinking Celeste next. I like puzzle games. And games where you explore, or darker games, or even goofy games. Was also thinking about Splatoon. 

hollow knight is realllllyyy good, metroid-esque exploring platformer 

very very pretty 

goofy = mario + rabbids maybe?

celeste is absolutely brilliant

as is hollow knight

golf story is pretty goofy but great,  it's surprisingly and funny and not a serious golf game at all. Plays really well and I couldnt care less about golf.

also i swear to god if i hear another thing about fortnite its such a bad game 

i will most likely buy smash on release day, play it for a month, never pick it up again, i really hope that isnt the case this one looks like a lot of love went into it. ive been watching smash fans reaction videos since the end of e3 and they're hilarious.

here is my favourite

https://youtu.be/qmYOlJg4gvE?t=265

'yo my dick, yo, my nutsack, my nuts are preserved my n****'

gamers are idiots.