filmfanb

Radiohead tour 2017

nice one lewis did you get in ok? w e were late and olny got to the gate at airbag, but it was pretty quick in.

Sorry to hear that :(

We arrived at about 7:10 (rough estimate) and were in by 7:25 ish,

awesome night - played everything i really wanted to see, and then those that are always amazing live (ful stop, 2+2, eiirp, lotus flower)

worst part was the parking! i was naive and on my own so just let myself get directed into a field. was a nightmare to get out of at the end of the night since they'd just rammed cars in anywhere and i'm pretty sure the ground fucked the underside of my car. probably took a good 40 minutes to get out of there and i got out pretty quickly compared to others x:

Manchester was good. Wish I got in the front bit though. How did people end up there?

I was in the front pitch at Manchester - no idea why. My original ticket was general standing but I was online when the survey monkey email arrived and completed it straight away.  Sound-wise it was definitely the best RH gig I've been to - although I've read that people further back thought it was a bit low volume. I was at Glasgow last night and a wee bit further back and could definitely have done with more volume - still a great gig though and similar setlist. 

Ed interview at Trnsmt. While he acknowledges the band will be taking time off now he does say there will be a small tour next year which I suspect will be something like South America or Australia. Also a cheeky reference to the Israel gig...

foundit

daydreaming

bloom

faust arp

the numbers

arpeggi

nude 

exit music

i might be wrong

follow me around

wolf at the door

how to disappear completely

present tense

give up the ghost

cymbal rush

like spinning plates

all i need

street spirit 

pyramid song

no surprises

karma police

It was an incredible night. The atmosphere was perfect, the audience was completely silent the majority of the show out of reverence. You could hear a pin drop during nude. I spoke with fans from across the globe and everyone agreed it was the best show they had seen from them. People were crying, I've just never seen anything like it.

I would have preferred an I Froze Up or Floodgates but yeah, it was pretty nuts. I wonder if we'll ever get those particular odds and ends now. Floodgates and Skirting already debuted like 7 years ago now, they deserve recordings if not slots on an LP

this concert is very unique

only a few sound like the usual thom & jonny treatment

jonny brought all his samples and they really try to incorporate as much as they can into each of these