filmfanb

Radiohead tour 2017

Manchester Arena cancelled. Now playing the cricket ground on the first night only. Couldn't get a second date? Bummer.

I had tickets to Manchester Arena. Then when I heard about the change to venue I called up to find out what was happening and they fucking cancelled my tickets whilst I was on the phone! I mean, they weren't cancelled when I called but somehow the person on the phone understood "he wants to cancel" from "what's happening to my tickets?"

Been trying to get Radiohead tickets for so long and when I finally get two I lose them through some RETARDED mis-communication.

jw anybody that asked for replacement tickets for the manchester shows, have they received them yet? my one for the arena on the 5th obviously isn't valid anymore and they send they'd send reissues, but i haven't had an e-ticket or physical ticket yet and with a week til the actual concert date i'm getting scared

just got back from Open'er. My daughter and I managed to battle our way to the very front row, so I have some fantastic pics which I will share tomorrow. It was a great set, with Myxomatosis and National Anthem in particular standing out, and Thom looked to be absolutely loving it. There was a real arrogance about his performance at times, which was great to see.

I don't mind admitting I shed actual tears when they came back for the second encore and played Reckoner. This will be on my videotape.

ok so my phone doesn't actually have many decent pics as I'm an old who both prefers to experience stuff without looking at it through a phone screen, and also tends to put his thumb over the camera lens when he does attempt a pic. However I did manage this one:

oq826OG.jpg

My daughter is more adept at the whole taking photos and videos of everything that ever happens thing, so I'll share some of her more professional shots once I get to harvest them from her phone!

Well that was bloody brilliant. First Radiohead gig and probably the best concert I've ever been too. What a great setlist, what a great performance, and what a great night!