filmfanb

Radiohead tour 2017

No chance, even after showing up 30 minutes early for the waiting room. What gives man? Oh well, saw them last year. Gotta be grateful for at least that.

I think with AXS when you show up in the waiting room is irrelevant, they randomly assign each person a place in line. I was doing it on my phone and on a computer, going in with the computer a few minutes after the phone, and the computer got through when the phone never did. It does kind of make sense so scalpers have even less incentive to flood a concert with bots.

And I think there were a bunch of bots on there because when I actually got through there were no tickets available but I kept checking different sections until suddenly something appeared, so there were tickets being held that didn't end up getting purchased.

Ticketmaster really really sucks, but I was able to get 2 in Section 104 for Seattle. I've had so much luck with the app recently that I almost didn't use multiple devices and I'm glad I did as the app returned nothing and my browser tab returned 2 within 30 seconds.

My wife's going to kill me at some point for buying Radiohead tickets halfway across the country from us, but if they play Exit Music she'll forgive it.

I have two extra tickets for Portland. Section 323. I wanted GA or 100 level but Ticketmaster said these were the best available. Naturally I gave in and bought them, but went back in and got two at the 100 level, which I will be using. Send me a message if interested.

FYI, GA and 100 level tickets for this venue are not transferable and you must show a credit card used to purchase the tickets for entry. Use caution when trading or buying from scalpers.

Curious as to what's going on with the openers for the US dates.

/r/radiohead found this article about the 2017 dates. I think you could take "a new production" to mean something different, but I really do hope it means a better stage show than 2016. IR and TKOL tours had such incredible light shows that last year's was slightly disappointing. Obviously less important than the music, but Idioteque in 2012 was mind blowing with those screens and the LED forest from IR tour was probably my favorite concert production ever.  

Curious as to what's going on with the openers for the US dates.

/r/radiohead found this article about the 2017 dates. I think you could take "a new production" to mean something different, but I really do hope it means a better stage show than 2016. IR and TKOL tours had such incredible light shows that last year's was slightly disappointing. Obviously less important than the music, but Idioteque in 2012 was mind blowing with those screens and the LED forest from IR tour was probably my favorite concert production ever.  

literally came here to ask this question.

very interested to see what this tour will be like. will there be a new stage set up? i hope so. not that there was anything wrong with the last tour but , i always love the creativity they bring to their gigs.

Goddamn Radiohead. I wanted to put a playlist together for my wife to gear her up for the concert and you change half your set list from one night to another. I don't have time to get her through your entire catalog just in case.

(Here's hoping for a surprise Lift)

Go To Sleep, All I Need, There There

[sETLIST] (Radiohead are on ~8:30pm PDT)
1. Daydreaming
2. Desert Island Disk
3. Ful Stop
4. Airbag
5. 15 Step
6. The National Anthem (w/ Hunting Bears outro)
7. Separator
8. All I Need
9. Street Spirit
10. Bloom
11. Identikit
12. Everything In Its Right Place
13. There There
14. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
15. I Might Be Wrong
16. Idioteque
17. Nude
[Encore 1]
18. Glass Eyes (First of 2017! Third ever performance)
19. No Surprises
20. Burn The Witch
21. Reckoner
22. Lotus Flower
[Encore 2]
23. You And Whose Army?
24. Creep (First of 2017!)
[End of Show]

FUCK sake, hunting bears intro! 

FUCK sake, hunting bears intro!

It was fucking cool dude. Jonnys radiocollage intro ended with "tickets available now to Experience Israel" then boom. Bae cried at nude. Few songs had little teaser intros/grooves, thinking Bloom in particular, but thom also just goofed with the synth for everythinginitsrightplace before counting in. And holy shit they fucking switched up the outro in idioteque.