Sign in to follow this  
filmfanb

The Numbers Video

odd choice for this kind of stripped down version...........actually, i think this song is a good choice for being stripped down but not the use of a drum machine.

the drum machine suited Present Tense but not this song.

regardless it's cool.

hope they release these versions..........i assume there's more coming.

i dont think hes vegan anymore

but if he is maybe he just doesnt like animal products or maybe he has his vices like anyone i dunno

I bitch and moan about how music is becoming more a business than an art form and how doctored up pop artists are killing music.

I also download nearly everything illegally. That includes games and movies. And e-books.

And DnD rule book PDFs.

And software.

I think that's it.

And sometimes, but not always, coupons for pizza. Not proud of it.

And sometimes sports games not broadcast in my area.

I only recently started paying for Netflix, before I just kept signing up with new email addresses and payment details to get that free 1 month.

I also download 95% of like...everything. Music, tv, films, books, etc. BUT if I like them i usually buy them afterwards. At some point. When they've been discounted.

I'm a piece of shit okay

Jonnys part saves this from being completely unnecessary. It's nice but it would've benefited a lot from the other members. More than any other amsp track live, this is an ensemble piece

The strings are overdone on the original at parts so I was excited to hear a stripped down version. the drum machine doesn't work that well. They could have very easily done without it. Jonny's guitar playing is great to listen to and watch.

I bitch and moan about how music is becoming more a business than an art form and how doctored up pop artists are killing music.

I also download nearly everything illegally. That includes games and movies. And e-books.

And DnD rule book PDFs.

And software.

I think that's it.

And sometimes, but not always, coupons for pizza. Not proud of it.

And sometimes sports games not broadcast in my area.

I only recently started paying for Netflix, before I just kept signing up with new email addresses and payment details to get that free 1 month.

I also download 95% of like...everything. Music, tv, films, books, etc. BUT if I like them i usually buy them afterwards. At some point. When they've been discounted.

I'm a piece of shit okay

I killed a guy

why?

Because this song is all "the system is a lie, dude" and "bring down the man, man" and he's fucking wearing nikes

Idk how much I agree with the diss, but it is funny

Because this song is all "the system is a lie, dude" and "bring down the man, man" and he's fucking wearing nikes

checkmate thom yorke, you live in a capitalist world

Like I said earlier - impossible to live in a capitalist society and NOT be a hypocrite (if you believe in more progressive ideals).

But - it's ok. Eventually the capitalist system will collapse. It is inevitable.

I just hope when it does there is still a world left to pick up the pieces.

Capitalism will not go gently into the night, as it were.

So close to 1,000 posts - I'm just lettin it rip now.

It's not even just that. If your perception of whether someone is a unsustainable consumerist hypocrite depends on whether there's a fucking logo on it you're a fucking dumbass.

good lord, infinite eyerolls

Yep.

Guarantee these hipster fucks wouldn't be pissed if thom was wearing converse like them and the rest of the band members in their indie folk bands (second diss on mt this week) but freak out about nikes cause it's fuckkkin evilll mannnnnn. What year are we in for Christs sake

Im also going to go ahead and assume all of these people are also racist