lt. oliver mucker-maffick

Any Information on When the Special Edition of AMSP Is Shipping?

uh, no.

Burn the Witch and Daydreaming were released as singles because they were the singles from the album.

that's not a very apt comparison at all.

Spectre got it's attention already.  It got it's hype and spotlight.  

Seriously?   FIRST it was released for FREE last year on christmas.  Then they made a big fuss releasing it on vinyl with artwork. THEN they released it on iTunes. Which you can still buy right now.  With artwork.

So, yeah, putting it out AGAIN for a FOURTH time on a bonus cd sucks.

That's not much incentive to buy the special edition.  Spectre is nearly a year old.  It's ridiculous.

Let's put it this way: I'm still not buying the AMSP SE. I bought the IR discbox.

yeah i understand.

i too have the IR discbox and it's lovely.

however after seeing this new promo video today about the AMSP SE shipping out,  i'm getting tempted to get it.

it's pricy though for what it is, i felt like the IR discbox is a better value, you got a lot more for the money.

this 2 track cd is underwhelming.

but damn all that artwork looks great.

can't really afford it though.

sigh.

I'm still anxious to know what the songs are.

That being said whining about not having more songs as if that would be a reason to buy the deluxe box is insane

Wait....WHAT? That is THE main reason for me.

I have been thinking Mews is a Nigel/Stanley mash up. A combination of them both... but... I don't want to think too much about it. I like a mystery. Like when I figured out who was the singer of The Residents... I was kind of bummed out...

Nigel has definitely donned the Chieftan Mews persona - he was Mews from the dvd "TMGLMoAT" or whatever the hell it was called.

Black nail polish seems kinda like a Stanley thing - not Nigel. Whatever that's worth.

Anyone want to be a bro and post what the email says - for us plebs that couldn't purchase the SE. Does it say what's included - or give time/dates?

Nigel has definitely donned the Chieftan Mews persona - he was Mews from the dvd "TMGLMoAT" or whatever the hell it was called.

Black nail polish seems kinda like a Stanley thing - not Nigel. Whatever that's worth.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GUMsGxsCE44/TWvb-Js38dI/AAAAAAAAANY/7KUzT5CvD6w/s1600/tumblr_lgztzehkNM1qhtwzko1_400.jpg

Anyone want to be a bro and post what the email says - for us plebs that couldn't purchase the SE. Does it say what's included - or give time/dates?

Hello ___________

We are pleased to advise that your order for Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool Special Edition has now shipped.

You can track the progress of your package using the information provided below:

Carrier: USPS - https://tools.usps.com

Tracking number / identifier: ________________

Shipping time: 7-8 Days

Kind regards and enjoy!

The W.A.S.T.E Team

nothing exciting other than confirmation.