lt. oliver mucker-maffick

Any Information on When the Special Edition of AMSP Is Shipping?

I don't see how it's so strange to want to include a non-album track from the recording sessions of the new album as a bonus track on the deluxe edition of the new album. Like that seems like a pretty obvious move to me.

This

For the people saying spectre has already been released multiple times: so has Burn the Witch, so has Daydreaming, the full album you could've had on vinyl and CD months ago. There is nothing strange about adding Spectre to the bonus disc. Again, it's inclusion does not mean it's taking the spot of some other unreleased track: two bonus songs is all these sessions had to offer. It is as simple as that. The band is regrouping for more dates in 2017, so its too early to think it's going to be another 5 year wait for more music. Just take a deep breath ok

This

For the people saying spectre has already been released multiple times: so has Burn the Witch, so has Daydreaming, the full album you could've had on vinyl and CD months ago. There is nothing strange about adding Spectre to the bonus disc. Again, it's inclusion does not mean it's taking the spot of some other unreleased track: two bonus songs is all these sessions had to offer. It is as simple as that. The band is regrouping for more dates in 2017, so its too early to think it's going to be another 5 year wait for more music. Just take a deep breath ok

uh, no.

Burn the Witch and Daydreaming were released as singles because they were the singles from the album.

that's not a very apt comparison at all.

Spectre got it's attention already.  It got it's hype and spotlight.  

Seriously?   FIRST it was released for FREE last year on christmas.  Then they made a big fuss releasing it on vinyl with artwork. THEN they released it on iTunes. Which you can still buy right now.  With artwork.

So, yeah, putting it out AGAIN for a FOURTH time on a bonus cd sucks.

That's not much incentive to buy the special edition.  Spectre is nearly a year old.  It's ridiculous.

Yeah they should be on a 7"

That being said whining about not having more songs as if that would be a reason to buy the deluxe box is insane

I don't have the in rainbows box and I have all the songs. It means nothing

woulda been cooler to put the 2 xtra tracks on a 7"

Yup... unless they are being sneaky (a very long track) you can't help but feel there is a lot of unused space on that CD.

It's a very nice looking edition, and I feel excited about it again... not sure about the way they've used the tape a band around the package; its going to be a fiddle to get it off and back on again.

So, the wait for the email begins :unsure: