Sign in to follow this  
sleepy jack

MSG

cant even describe how euphoric this was. I think thom looked at me during myxomatosis when he just left the vocals blank for a bit.

they perfectly nailed every song. It looked like thom was fumbling burn the witch based on past recordings here, but no issue tonight.

I've not a huge fan of 2+2, but it was impossible not to enjoy the thrill of it here. people were making number signs, and it was so visceral and intense with everyone joining in.

i was hyping this night for months, and they still blew me away

cant even describe how euphoric this was. I think thom looked at me during myxomatosis when he just left the vocals blank for a bit.

they perfectly nailed every song. It looked like thom was fumbling burn the witch based on past recordings here, but no issue tonight.

I've not a huge fan of 2+2, but it was impossible not to enjoy the thrill of it here. people were making number signs, and it was so visceral and intense with everyone joining in.

i was hyping this night for months, and they still blew me away

super happy for everyone who got to go -- glad you saw a great show!

i really liked the beginning of 2+2 it sounded a little... idk... newly arranged but funky

did anyone notice what time the show ended?

setlist courtesy of the fine folks at reddit (jjysoserious)

• Burn the Witch
  • Daydreaming
  • Decks Dark
  • Desert Island Disk
  • Ful Stop
  • Lotus Flower
  • National Anthem
  • 15 Steps (TOUR DEBUT)
  • No Surprises
  • Twinkle Twinkle Tinker Tailor
  • Separator
  • Planet Telex
  • Silent Spring niceb8/8 The Numbers
  • 2+2=5
  • EIIRP
  • MiloXiloto Mixomatosis
  • Idioteque

[ENCORE 1]

• Let Down (tour debut LAST PLAYED 10 YEARS AGO asdawaoashjidaiosdjioajisdajsd iojaiojsdioaiosdoiasjdioajsdioaiodjsasdasdasdas) this reminds me of when they played Subterranean Homesick Alien in 2012
  • Present Tense
  • Paranoid Android
  • Big Ideas Don't Get Any Nude
  • Bodysnatchers

[ENCORE 2]

• Bloom
  • Street Spirit

[End of Show]

yeah let down was shocking. 

i was kind of disappointed they didn't play identikit, but there's probably now a 99.9% chance it's on tomorrow.  same with glass eyes and true love waits.  i have to stand further back tomorrow but cannot complain at all after tonight. 

that dawn of midi band was...i dunno.  there were some really cool moments here and there and that skinny electric stand up bass was kind of awesome, but they were playing for like nearly an hour straight, and was kind of forgettable in the end.  they seemed like really cool and humble dudes though. 

super happy for everyone who got to go -- glad you saw a great show!

i really liked the beginning of 2+2 it sounded a little... idk... newly arranged but funky

did anyone notice what time the show ended?

setlist courtesy of the fine folks at reddit (jjysoserious)

• Burn the Witch
  • Daydreaming
  • Decks Dark
  • Desert Island Disk
  • Ful Stop
  • Lotus Flower
  • National Anthem
  • 15 Steps (TOUR DEBUT)
  • No Surprises
  • Twinkle Twinkle Tinker Tailor
  • Separator
  • Planet Telex
  • Silent Spring niceb8/8 The Numbers
  • 2+2=5
  • EIIRP
  • MiloXiloto Mixomatosis
  • Idioteque
[ENCORE 1]
  • Let Down (tour debut LAST PLAYED 10 YEARS AGO asdawaoashjidaiosdjioajisdajsd iojaiojsdioaiosdoiasjdioajsdioaiodjsasdasdasdas) this reminds me of when they played Subterranean Homesick Alien in 2012
  • Present Tense
  • Paranoid Android
  • Big Ideas Don't Get Any Nude
  • Bodysnatchers
[ENCORE 2]
  • Bloom
  • Street Spirit
[End of Show]
Show ended a few minutes before 11. What a setlist. I cannot believe I've seen them play Let Down 2 out of the 6 times they've played it in this century (fact check that plz)