Sign in to follow this  
box

NBA 16/17

This just feels like a huge shift in the future of the NBA. Warriors will win 3 or 4 of the next 5 finals and that sucks, but all I can think of now is what the league will look like 5 years from now

can't wait for the clippers to try it again with almost exactly the same team! if Curry and Durant are both magically out for two weeks right before we're set to play them, and CP3 doesn't have a freak injury...

could happen.

Golden State might sweep Cleveland bro

Dunno bro, apparently Kyrie is a Curry-killer, we already know Lebron is a Durant-killer, and the Cavs are really good at defending the perimeter and taking away the 3-ball. And the Dubs don't have any big men anymore so there's that.

You're overreacting a bit dude! This is kind of a good thing. The NBA has never seen a team this talented before. Ever. Not even close. Might be fun to watch!

And if they choke, it'll be the greatest thing ever!

this is the key point to me, like if kawhi leonard takes them down in the playoffs or lebron james beats them again in the finals that would freaking rule

might as well just have a season long cavs warriors super series, first to 42. i mean chunks of the regular season seems pretty pointless at the best of times, what is the most optimistic percentage any nba fan would give on it not being a warriors cavs finals. 5% even?

The NBA was about to be so good for the next 5 years and now all were going to hear about is the fuckboi Warriors and have to look at Klay Thompsons stupid fucking face celebrating hitting wide open 3s. It was awful last season and it's going to get twice as bad.

Fuck off with the storylines, this sucks. Hope Draymond has career ending dick surgery.

might as well just have a season long cavs warriors super series, first to 42. i mean chunks of the regular season seems pretty pointless at the best of times, what is the most optimistic percentage any nba fan would give on it not being a warriors cavs finals. 5% even?

I seriously can't imagine why people are remotely interested in next season, or the one after that for that matter. It's a fucking joke.

mooks and other such CASUAL fuckos will be happy tho since they don't care about a season of a sport they really care about being completely anticlimactic and uneventful