Sign in to follow this  
box

NBA 16/17

Yeah well it's gonna be another 2 years of this

Lmao at the bron highlights from last night

Godly

I enjoyed the memphis/san antonio  and toronto/milwaukee serieses a lot.  I was on cloud 9 for the first three quarters of warriors/spurs game 1.  also I kind of enjoy watching lebron james crush people.  I am very excited for the finals.

I tried to be optimistic all year but durant hitting that three at the end removed the veil from my eyes finally I think.  just very sad because I didn't even really feel impressed by it/happy for him  :(

Curry is 29. Durant is 28 and willing to take less money to keep their core together. Klay is 27. Draymond is 27.

Just like we said when KD signed with GS, the league is going to be theirs for a very very long time. Could be 5 years.

In any other era the Cavs would be head and shoulders above everyone else. And they got manhandled by this team. The only hope for other teams is injury. That's it.

SO BORING.

Damn guys turns out I was right and the NBA sux now. Oh well at least y'all who thought otherwise can watch those ESPN hot take shows for fun "storylines" or whatever

if you're rooting against gsw wouldn't this make it even more fun? 

Turns out no. I didn't even watch the playoffs after the first round for the first time ever. It was fucking boring. Next year will probably be boring too. And the one after that.

Worst playoffs in a long, long time. I don't feel any different about Durant than I did before he won. Maybe the most meaningless championship in NBA history. I seriously think franchise tags should at least be considered in the NBA. The parity has been ruined, and it isn't fun to watch just hoping the warriors lose. The finals were supposed to at least make up for the awful conference playoffs, but it turns out lebron frickin James averagining a triple double with a decent cast still can't even sniff the warriors. I'm the least interested I've been in a long time.

I do wish kawhi had stayed healthy though. Who knows how that series might have gone had he stayed healthy and they won game 1. He's probably my favorite player in the league right now.