box

NBA 16/17

Yes, already!

Last season saw King James and the Cavs finally bring one home to NE Ohio

tumblr_o936gx7GH71u2klrwo1_400.gif

tumblr_o96qu593FJ1rvn2ylo1_500.gif

LebronLove-400x200.jpg

Cleveland-Cavaliers-NBA-champions-610x35

As a result, we also saw the monumental choke of the 73-9 Golden State Warriors and their back to back MVP Steph "Fraud" Curry.

tumblr_o94yo0Cevj1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

ClMVqeeUYAIVijo.jpg

2016%2F06%2F10%2F35%2Fstephcurry.f080d.j

So who wins it all this year? Do the Cavs repeat? Can the Warriors replicate their greatness and earn revenge? Are the Spurs still going to be scary as hell come playoff time? Will KD stay in OKC with new backcourt member Victor Oladipo? Will the T Wolves make the leap? Will Boogie get traded? What time will the Raptors championship parade be?

All this and more!

KD going to GS would actually be pretty awesome. Not a guaranteed 'ship for them since apparently Kyrie destroys Curry in 1-on-1 matchups and we all know who wins between KD and Lebron.

I'm always hesitant to say SA doesn't have a chance, but I'm not sure they do this year.

The NBA is the greatest thing ever invented and these past 9 seasons have been the best era we have ever seen in any sport ever. So happy to be alive right now.

The only thing missing from the past decade was a Lebron-Kobe Finals. But either way the story lines have been too good to be true. Lakers-Celtics Finals, Lebron going to Miami and Dirk getting revenge, Lebron with the 2 greatest seasons by any player ever, Ray Allen's shot, Spurs getting redemption, Lebron coming home, Curry coming out of nowhere to threaten his title as best in the world, Dubs winning 73, Dubs talking shit and Lebron putting the smackdown on those fools, Kobe finishing his career with 60 points, etc. etc. etc. Some of the best writers could not come up with this shit. God has blessed us all.

There was one year where dudes kept fouling 3 point shooters, and this past year was the year of dudes hitting half and full court shots on the regular. Wild stuff.

I don't foresee this league ever becoming boring or void of talent ever again, even after Lebron retires. We still have Anthony Davis to look forward to, and Minnesota is building a dynasty. If Simmons and the other dudes pan out in Philly they might be on to something too. And PORZINGIS FFS!!! Wow.

Ehhh he seems to be doing pretty good for himself regardless. Definitely the face of the nba in terms of ex stars who are now commentators. I like him too.

Some of these contracts are just insane. Why are teams spending so much on average players??? Solomon Hill got 4 years 52 mil!!! WHO THE FUCK IS SOLOMON HILL!?!??

Evan Turner got 4 years 75M.

Parsons got 4/94.

What is going on. Just because you have extra cash doesn't mean you have to spend it without thinking.

man, i don't really watch basketball usually.  i remember asking you guys a couple years ago if the warriors were a good team and most of you who had a comment said the warriors were an underrated and good team.  then they won a championship and a couple mvp titles and suddenly you guys have this raging hatred for them.  i mean, seriously.  its amusing.

what can i say? kevin durant likes them. seems like they can't be that bad.