little row boat

Live From A Moon Shaped Pool

went to rough trade, was a complete non-event 

waste of a lunchtime walk

what? really...well thank god i didnt bother

i want to get it but have to wait for september for the delux version

gonna try head to Rough Trade East for 6pm to see what it's like. probably just to grab a Donwood zine and maybe hear a bit of the Roundhouse stuff. if anyone else is heading over, say hi! wearing a black shirt and will probably carry a camera on my shoulder with a red strap. would be nice to meet some MTers.

Obviously? no icelandic record stores involved.

Imagine being in iceland and not making it to the festival.

confused looking at the map I see one in Reykjavik

the main event is at 6pm uk time

will be criminal if they don't put it online at the same time though, wankers and their "TWO RECORD SHOPS IN THE UK ONLY!!!" policy

i guess they updated the map with more later cuz idk what you're talking about

Is there a correlation between these shops and the shops that got BTW?

doubt it... bf's store is doing it but I think the owner slept on the BTW single and didn't get it

Is anyone aware of how record stores were able to be apart of this event? Who made the decisions? Or are we all just going to piss and moan about how radiohead are dicks?

yeah I don't know exactly but I just heard the other day from my bf that the owner of his store signed up on a whim and was basically like oh yeah I guess we'll do it sure

i guess they updated the map with more later cuz idk what you're talking about

yeah, they've added a few more now. even managed to remember that there are millions of people north of nottingham which is nice. 

i went to rough trade at lunchtime, there was nothing to suggest anything was happening and i cba to go after work so will just wait for the roundhouse soundboard rip from somewhere

Nothing even remotely close to my area so I sincerely hope someone records a quality stream and posts it online in the event we get some noteworthy material a la Thumbs Down or Scotch Mist.

I've been off the forums for quite a while. Where is the current best place to look for something like this in the next few days? At Ease? Citizen Insane? Reddit?

gonna try head to Rough Trade East for 6pm to see what it's like. probably just to grab a Donwood zine and maybe hear a bit of the Roundhouse stuff. if anyone else is heading over, say hi! wearing a black shirt and will probably carry a camera on my shoulder with a red strap. would be nice to meet some MTers.

cool, I just arrived

This is so awkward I'm just standing here enjoying the fuck out of this, while everyone else is too cool and unwilling to admit they're here for the music

Anyone from Dearborn? I'm the cool kid with an IR era grey shirt on, looking to lay pipe!

Mm. Maybes that's why ppl are voiding me. can't be creepy in real life it doesn't play as well.

How's the scene in Dearborn? That's where I was planning to go but my sister ended up wanting to tag along so I had to pick her up and Ann Arbor ended up being the easiet

How's the scene in Dearborn? That's where I was planning to go but my sister ended up wanting to tag along so I had to pick her up and Ann Arbor ended up being the easiet

Not bad. Couple ppl with RH merch on and walking around chatting about AMSP.

I picked up a donwood pamphlet. But ain't no talent here, man. How's the scene in Ann Arbor?

All the Donwood pamphlets were gone by the time I got to Resident, so really all I did was be in Resident

Is this the thing with the joke instructions? Cause I saw that

Is this the thing with the joke instructions? Cause I saw that

Yeah the formal phamplet is 66 easy ways to make a moon shaped pool. And proceeds to be two pages of quasi intellectual bull shit. I rolled my eyes reading it.

Honestly if this is how donwood made the art for Amsp im either impressed by his laziness or artistic creativity.

I'm hoping I can snag a trumpton character. Haven't been told if Dearborns got one

Lucky you didn't take your sister to Dearborn... there's a chap with a tentpole in his trousers, and I would fear for her to be honest :lol:

Yeah the formal phamplet is 66 easy ways to make a moon shaped pool. And proceeds to be two pages of quasi intellectual bull shit. I rolled my eyes reading it.

That would have been my one reason for going... so glad I didn't bother. Were they for sale?...