filmfanb

EURO 2016

russia is the worst country. terrible football, terrible fans, terrible politicians. although having said that all the russians i know are lovely but i assume thats because they moved away from russia

God, I hate loving Portugal. It's like rooting for the most hated people on the planet, especially in the football world. 

But I am really happy for Iceland. They played really well. 

PS--you may not like Ronaldo on the pitch because he bitches about everything, but he's no cunt. He's an amazing fucking person, especially compared to most of the professional football world. 

ronaldo just embarassed the whole nation by saying iceland was "small-minded". it's not that he's a cunt, he's just dumb as fuck. he's a hardworking and extremely competitive narcissist with a big heart who is really dumb outside the field.

I can get behind that any day. He has football intelligence, but I see him sticking his foot in his mouth all the time off the pitch. 

I get tired of the constant "Ronaldo is cunt" shit mostly because it is usually in comparison to the perfect, angelic Messi, who is probably a better all-around footballer, yes, but is quite a cunt off the pitch. Messi is just smart enough to keep his mouth shut most of the time.