Sign in to follow this  
(a)

London, The Roundhouse - May 26th, 27th & 28th

Very dissappointing 3rd night, thought they would crack out so much other stuff.

i would expect them to need more time between shows to rehearse new songs. something like spinning plates probably doesn't need a lot of rehearsal time. they seem in the mood to dig deep into their catalogue, so i'm sure they'll be introducing more stuff to the setlist when they have more time to rehearse.

Very dissappointing 3rd night, thought they would crack out so much other stuff.

they've played 48 songs over 7 shows with 19 shows left to go...

how many different songs were played in total over the TKOL tour (which was considerably longer)? 53 or something?

last night was great. if you're disappointed at this stage, your expectations are out of whack.

I'm sitting with a friend and listening to burn the witch and forgot to mention this

The strings was recorded in November . This album as been sitting there for a long time

how many different songs were played in total over the TKOL tour (which was considerably longer)? 53 or something?

last night was great. if you're disappointed at this stage, your expectations are out of whack.

Dude I just wanna say I appreciate the spreadsheets thank you for doing it it pleases the ocd part of me :>

Dude I just wanna say I appreciate the spreadsheets thank you for doing it it pleases the ocd part of me :>

no worries! scratches my own ocd too. finding it very satisfying having it all in one place.

if anyone has any suggestions of stuff they'd like to see just let me know.

i added a count of all the times AMSP songs have been played live from TLW 1995 debut to present

no worries! scratches my own ocd too. finding it very satisfying having it all in one place.

if anyone has any suggestions of stuff they'd like to see just let me know.

i added a count of all the times AMSP songs have been played live from TLW 1995 debut to present

and now i know that when i saw TLW performed at MSG in 2003, it was the 15th time it was performed at a show.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT BEFORE. THIS IS SATISFYING INFORMATIONS!

[/humblebrag]

yeah most of the fans at the show are likely only going to that one show. they just want to hear good songs. Radiohead aren't playing these shows for us people following all their setlists on the internet, they're playing them for the fans who show up at the venue.

the sets have been fine, they contain good songs. and theres been variety between the shows for people going to multiple concerts too.

Alan, did you find out about any songs they worked on that didn't make the album?

No :(

I was trying hard to sway conversation that way but they were on to me after I asked how long ago they recorded strings .

are we expecting a mega tour announcement in October then? or more music!!

I am calling a tour announcement rather than a tour. unless we get some ticket info soon.