jediStick

Pitchfork article on Radiohead's online "fandom" (Green Plastic included)

made me feel all nostalgic too, this place p much built my music taste

Yeah same. I'm weird because I literally went from having no music taste to finding radiohead and coming straight here for the rest of my music learnings.

I was a member of Atease during the whole Christopher O' Riley vs Atease vs In Rainbows debacle during the In Rainbows era. I was merely an observer and didn't participate in all the fighting and bickering.

I also vaguely remember something about someone named Radioskull and TropicofCancer being whores for Thom Yorke.  Also somebody posted a bunch of pictures of those two having Lesbian make- out while Christopher O' Riley was in their presence. He took the pictures.

And then the whole In Rainbows shitfest that erupted between this guy and the entire Ateaseweb board members. 

Christopher O' Riley and Radioskull went back to their facebook page and talked a ton of shit about Radiohead and In Rainbows. I think the two of them dismembered, cooked and ate TropicofCancer because she hasn't been heard from since.

Sigh...

I left Atease because that website and that whole community are  filled with disgusting people. I started out on MT and this is where I belong.

I was real sad when Follow Me Around shut down, I never used the forum but thats how I found all of the unreleased songs. Also, I know there's no forum but considering how good it is for getting a documented history of all the songs I feel Citizen Insane needs a shout out

i thought O'Riley came round on In Rainbows, after having previously bashed all the LP7 songs in an incredibly obnoxious, in the circumstances genuinely unprofessional fashion. at least, i remember that he played Arpeggi live, and believe me nobody in the world had seemed more personally offended by the existence of that song than Chris O'Riley.

supposedly his wife claimed to have had a threesome with Thom and they were chased off atease, but i didn't read any of the drama firsthand. also sounds like he was also being incredibly obnoxious about TKOL.

i do own his 1st covers album and it's good, tbh.

Christopher O'Riley's username was Blackstar on Atease. I think.

He would get salty real quick in some of those threads...

Climbing Up the Walls had a good forum for a bit....

They didn't mention  My Iron Duck...

supposedly his wife claimed to have had a threesome with Thom and they were chased off atease, but i didn't read any of the drama firsthand.

I remember they said he had a small cock and was a selfish lover.

Good times.

I was a member of Atease during the whole Christopher O' Riley vs Atease vs In Rainbows debacle during the In Rainbows era. I was merely an observer and didn't participate in all the fighting and bickering.

I also vaguely remember something about someone named Radioskull and TropicofCancer being whores for Thom Yorke.  Also somebody posted a bunch of pictures of those two having Lesbian make- out while Christopher O' Riley was in their presence. He took the pictures.

And then the whole In Rainbows shitfest that erupted between this guy and the entire Ateaseweb board members. 

Christopher O' Riley and Radioskull went back to their facebook page and talked a ton of shit about Radiohead and In Rainbows. I think the two of them dismembered, cooked and ate TropicofCancer because she hasn't been heard from since.

Sigh...

I left Atease because that website and that whole community are  filled with disgusting people. I started out on MT and this is where I belong.

Pretty much the same here. Atease is (was?) full of really nasty characters. My life is already stressful enough at times that I don't need to put up with it online as well. 

AtEase is the greatest Message Board of all time not just greatest RHed board and this one was always just so jealoush!

they'd eat you ASH LIVE on a tease!

you just couldn't handle the pressure!

NOT MANY COULD!

but to the victors belonged ze spoils

of the gargoyle boils!