pennyroyalty

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

I keep seeing people wondering if they'll drop a new song today because obviously we got Spectre last Christmas, and You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry the Christmas before, but I really can't see it happening this time. For quite obvious reasons.

I'm wondering how will I rate the album in years from now since when it came out I was really blown away and would put in on the first place together with In Rainbows but now when I'm a bit tired of it I would say it's average Radiohead record... I need to get objective perspective (time)

Just saw that pic of them, she's pretty. It's nice to see him looking content after everything that has gone on.

He's dancing to a song that has the line "bitch I'm thom Yorke" I'm fuckin cryin

I really hope that somewhere there is a clip of him reacting to that.

According to redditors he put the song on an office chart a while ago so he's probably very aware and whips his dick out during that part

She doesn't look THAT young it's not like he's dating an 18 year old

Regardless

8734729-1.gif

youll understand in ur future lives when ur born as a girl how sad it is that "at least a 4000 y.o lookin dude isnt dating someone who looks 18" just kidding i just wanted to quote the gif!

youll understand in ur future lives when ur born as a girl how sad it is that "at least a 4000 y.o lookin dude isnt dating someone who looks 18" just kidding i just wanted to quote the gif!

I know what you mean I was just joking, but I also thought she was 40 or something until I just looked it up