pennyroyalty

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

it's good music - the both of them songs.

And that's really all needs to be said.

Kick the circle jerk. Because 15 years from now we will all be yearning for a band to write a song half as decent as either the numbers or house of cards.

debs laying down the truth

it's good music - the both of them songs.

And that's really all needs to be said.

Kick the circle jerk. Because 15 years from now we will all be yearning for a band to write a song half as decent as either the numbers or house of cards.

Preach it, bitch B)

ooooonr dayyyyyy at a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

Yes. On my very first AMSP spin (check my post) The Numbers stood out for me. There's something Dylanesque - Blood On The Tracks about it. That guitar line in the verses kills me. And that soaring line quoted above mid song is the fucking climax of the whole album. The fact that it is done so epically chill makes me giddy. Dudes are sitting around on a dusty porch in some old western technicolour film. Fuckin love this song.

Listened again today after a couple weeks off. LOUD while driving about the countryside. AMSP remains my favourite Radiohead album. It's stunning. (And The Numbers is the climax of the album imho.)

Listened again today after a couple weeks off. LOUD while driving about the countryside. AMSP remains my favourite Radiohead album. It's stunning. (And The Numbers is the climax of the album imho.)

i just did the exact same thing (except substitute 405 for countryside). great listen. burn the witch is phenomenal and i really enjoyed the energy of ful stop leading into the amazing run of tracks 6-9

decks dark is the one i always click the back button on to relisten to it from the beginning

ttssrmpmbmt (sp?) grew on me even though it remains a slight track for me. and the lovely numbness of true love waits hit me hard as a restrained expression

i think my underrated track is glass eyes. i think it sets off the entire second half

throughout the cd, incredible intros, beautiful moments, and stunning vocals. so good