pennyroyalty

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

i listened to the extremely low quality, quiet clips. difficult to tell all that much but it's surely a pared down, acoustic heavy record. they may have finally de-electronica'd banging rave songs into acoustic ballads, instead of the other way round :lol:

not gonna listen to the clips, but that's super interesting and something i wouldn't have guessed based on the songs we've heard or the tracklist

looks like lack of Skirting on the Surface is gonna be my biggest disappointment

are you just listening to like 1 min clips right now or full songs?

clips, not sure i wanna buy it from these guys in case more interesting options are soon available

Present Tense has got the kaos pad vocals treatment i see...

cool my brother, enjoy. i'm signing off until i can listen to this proper. title/art/tracklist are one thing but i don't wanna hear how all this stuff sounds. see y'all on the other side

oh god TLW sounds incredibly moving. this is why you don't sanction releasing shit acoustic versions of things

didn't take Thom seriously when he raised this possibility but makes sense it's on the record considering Thom's personal relationship transitions.