2 - The Present Tense

3 - I Only Know What's On The Internet

4 - Skirting On The Surface

5 - Gullible Fucks!

6 - Full Stop

7 - Thom's Twilight Tune

8 - Silent Spring

9 - Dawn Lawn Pawn, Shaun!

but nearly dawn was a "rumour" from a few weeks back. title of an obviously fake tracklist or something? can't remember

Oh I didn't see that one. I actually think it would be a decent album name

Oh I didn't see that one. I actually think it would be a decent album name

it's believable, mostly because we're expecting a dawn reference, but their album titles tend to be either out of nowhere phrase steals (HTTT, TKOL) or word combos nobody put together before (OKC, KA, IR). 'nearly dawn' is too everyday. but it's not blatantly inappropriate

it's believable, mostly because we're expecting a dawn reference, but their album titles tend to be either out of nowhere phrase steals (HTTT, TKOL) or word combos nobody put together before (OKC, KA, IR). 'nearly dawn' is too everyday. but it's not blatantly inappropriate

yeah, agreed

They've only done it twice, so maybe it's not really a pattern, but we are long overdue for an album named after a track. But then Dawn Chorus would have to be changed to Nearly Dawn... Which I guess loses the meaning of Dawn Chorus. And the more I type, the less likely it all seems.

In Rainbows was released through Xendless Xurbia and TKOL through Ticker Tape, so it seems like the chances of the album title or songs having anything to do with Dawn Chorus are not great

Everyone on the internet is wrong.

New album is called Kollaps.

Gonna be released on ZickZack?

i'm not a huge fan of german industrial punk usually, but this has some pretty melodic compositions. no joke.

They've only done it twice, so maybe it's not really a pattern, but we are long overdue for an album named after a track. But then Dawn Chorus would have to be changed to Nearly Dawn... Which I guess loses the meaning of Dawn Chorus. And the more I type, the less likely it all seems.

In my fantasy (is)land this led to Dawn Chorus being the closer.

Of all the things to speculate and anticipate about the new album, I think the name of the album is one of the least interesting. I guess there's nothing else to talk about at the moment...

but nearly dawn was a "rumour" from a few weeks back. title of an obviously fake tracklist or something? can't remember

It came from reddit iirc, someone had a look down a long list of recently registered domains in the hope that one of them might be LP9's site and someone picked out nearlydawn.com as a possibility, registered in January I think and is yet to be actually used, that's where they got this from most likely, has anything ever 'leaked' on 4chan turned out to be true?