icculus2012

RH 2016 Ticket Trade Forum

Figured with everyone figuring out their ticket situation now that the shows are all sold out, we could try to help each other with setting up some trades.

I'll throw my hat into the mix.  Have an extra for night two of Amsterdam and night one of New York.  Looking for a ticket for any night of London.  This is for trade only and not for sale.  Even one to one trade, where no one profits.  I will be at all three venues either way as the tickets are in my name.

Good luck everybody

Hi guys, if you have any spare ticket for ny I'll gradly buy it for face value and queue early. This would be my first radiohead show since I just moved to the US and they didn't go to the country I lived.

Hi guys, if you have any spare ticket for ny I'll gradly buy it for face value and queue early. This would be my first radiohead show since I just moved to the US and they didn't go to the country I lived.

Hahahahaha..face value

Hi folks! I know this is a longshot, but I'm looking for a single ticket for 7/27 at MSG in New York. Have plenty of friends looking, too, if someone has a pair to sell, but I'd be so grateful for a single to get in the door. Thanks in advance! 

Looking for ticket to LA show on August 8th... will pay good $ for it (reality of the situation).  Tried with ~10 friends for presale and no luck! :(.  Must see this show :)... been a fan since 1996!  Any leads on tickets or places to get even would be appreciated.  Not even being sold on reseller sites since you need an ID to get in (or those that are selling are probably super shady and worried I won't be able to get in!)

Hi everybody,

I have two tickets for Saturday in Amsterdam and need to trade them for two tickets for Friday.

However, on the venue (heineken music hall) and ticketing (mojo nl) websites it says that tickets are sold by name and ID's will be checked at the entrance. All this at the request of the band in order to contain resellers and keep the prices reasonable.

Does anyone know how strict this ID checks can be? 

Look for 2 extras for the NOS Alive Festival in Portugal - will buy 3 day passes or just Radiohead's day, July 8th

Flying in from Canada the day before the festival

If anyone wants to be super nice to me I'm looking for a ticket for either night in NYC.  I tried both the pre-sale and general sale and got boned.  The Wednesday night show is on my birthday so that would be stellar if anyone wants to take a longtime fan with them :-D

anyways i would compensate you well, but not quite as well as the secondary market (i cant afford that.  new baby + buying a house =  me fairly broke).

If anyone has a ticket to either LA shows please contact me. Tyler13jack@gmail.com. Willing to pay above face value for obvious reasons. Maybe your friend canceled or got arrested. Did that girl you were gonna bring turn into a bitch? C'mon, email a huge fan and give me the good news!