Sign in to follow this  
seola

wtrmtln

is it okay w/ you if we read the lyrics of the earlier songs if we don't listen to the songs?

i didn't do either one. actually i dunno if there are lyrics on the other ones.

like i'm assuming it's not ok and that's cool. but maybe if it was just some musical thing you didn't like about the others.

gnogghi, thank you. I appreciate it a lot.

kafka, thank you. Is there anything you didn't prefer about it outside of generally? I used a guitar and garageband string/pop flute.

wildstyle, there's only one other with lyrics and I like that one ok.

gnogghi, thank you. I appreciate it a lot.

kafka, thank you. Is there anything you didn't prefer about it outside of generally? I used a guitar and garageband string/pop flute.

wildstyle, there's only one other with lyrics and I like that one ok.

at first listen, I thought it was lo-fi but didn't lose anything for being lo-fi. second time, I think whatever it was in your recording set-up for the guitar didn't do it justice. it's a well-written guitar part but kind of gets lost. the garageband instruments sound great. I'm really happy I have garageband now. I gotta play around with that. um, vox aaalmost loses something in terms of production, but then it does not imo. the production somehow suits it, seems to add to the overall mood."we are finally here", "beheaded by the view" and "remember, you whore" floor me. just amazing. the lyrics throughout are so far from cliche. it's great.