Sign in to follow this  
Treehut

Wrestlemania 32

With characters like Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, WWE has sucked so bad for so long.

OK so I don't follow it closely at all but I know people that do, and even they don't know why they still watch it. Every single PPV is apparently so hugely disappointing.

NXT is quite good, that's all down to HHH.

I think the main problem with the WWE is they simply don't seem to take many risks with

the talent. Roman Reigns would work great as a monster heel, but no Vince wants to turn him

into a Cena replacement by the looks of it. Cena's probably one injury or concussion away from

retirement. The day Cena retires is the day the WWE is totally screwed.  Love or hate him, he's

pretty much carried the whole thing for the last decade.

Cena is also weak sauce, I don't hate or love him it's just like, meh who cares? And I admit he's one of the best characters of the past decade, but still doesn't hold my interest. 

Maybe I was spoiled when I got into wrestling, The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Undertaker, Kane, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Jericho, even the weaker characters after this like Rikishi, Val Venis, Eddie Guerrero, Steve Blackman, I'd take over John Cena. And then there were guys who really sucked as characters like William Regal, but they only sucked at the time compared to the average WWF character, nowadays Regal would actually be one of the better ones to watch.

OK I'll stop ranting about the good ol' days, enjoy your Wrestlemania! I might even watch it this year, who knows.

I couldn't stand him. I guess he was fast (not quick) for his size, but an otherwise bland dude just yelling and spearing everybody didn't do it for me.

And I swear I saw in an interview that he quit because WWE was too sexualized, which I thought was a pretty hilarious stance to take when your entire persona revolves around hyperviolence.

I couldn't stand him. I guess he was fast (not quick) for his size, but an otherwise dude just yelling and spearing everybody didn't do it for me.

And I swear I saw in an interview that he quit because WWE was too sexualized, which I thought was a pretty hilarious stance to take when your entire persona revolves around hyperviolence.

i dunno he was basically the batman of wcw at the time. nwo was a bunch of bullies and "badasses" and having him show up and spear and jackhammer them all into oblivion was beautiful. 

Maybe I was just annoyed that the Rock jobbed super hard for him around the time of the Rock's stupid Hollywood phase. Seeing the Rock have to act intimidated by a no-neck who just screams at the sky was a bit much.

yeah like i said i was out by the time he got to wwe so that might have soured me on him

i dunno he was basically the batman of wcw at the time. nwo was a bunch of bullies and "badasses" and having him show up and spear and jackhammer them all into oblivion was beautiful. 

I won't argue that. Most of my fond WCW memories revolve around Sting.

awesome. i went to church with jeff jarrett when i was growing up and he would randomly bring other wrestlers with him. he brought scott steiner once and he looked like he was about to explode. i have no idea how he found a shirt that didnt tear into pieces around his arms