Kid_Alx

Radiohead Tour 2016

Japan often gets super cool setlists by visiting bands, so what surprises do you think Radiohead will unveil at their Japan shows? Any tour debut predictions?

identikit is soooo fun to watch them play

You can say that about almost all their songs. That's what makes Radiohead 'Radiohead'...the pleasure of watching the band working at their craft, recreating the songs in a live environment with no outsiders.

Unlike some bands I can name (Pink Floyd cough cough Rolling Stones), who hire a whole battalion of extra musicians to help them in concerts, Radiohead keep their integrity and do it themselves.

"Decks Dark" was a particular favourite of mine to watch on this tour. Watching it start from the spare beginning to when the drums kick in and Jonny starts hitting those piano chords and then the moment when Jonny leaves the piano to attack his guitar...it's puts a smile on your face to watch sound scientists at work in the lab, so-to-speak.

https://youtu.be/ESYHQpIsN58

was there a list ever put together for how many times they played certain songs on this tour, need it for a point i am making

n/m

they played creep 10 times

yes. spreadsheet by pickled dog!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J4sah9NgTfsOSpcEVRimHTbjgyPP10QAHLUbOP9Dfp8/edit#gid=663735738

and yep i saw them play creep at msg

Hi guys,

If anyone has 2 spare tickets or knows anyone who doesfor the MIAMI show and/or ATLANTA show please let me know! I'm a huge fan and will def travel to see them. I'm on the hunt. Unfortunately tickets sold out in literally 1 minute. =( You can reply or PM me.

Thank you! *fingers crossed*