Sign in to follow this  
TROLL monk

master chef kids season 4

episode 4

guess I'm just gonna have to accept that being a Ben fan is going to be an emotional roller coaster.  Avery is my other favorite, she might go pretty far but she's pretty young and maybe has a screw loose.

hate the sisters, if the finale is sister vs sister I'm gonna lose it

hate all the guys with weird pseodo-anglo names and those hair cuts, cade, grayson, camson, wtf.  Actually I started to like cade a little until he was given front runner status at the end, he's like if thurston moore was a culinary child from MS

the girl who went home this week seems like she will star in ladybird/edge of seventeen/etc type vehicle one day

I found sammy's discussion of gender relations early in the episode quite subtle and nuanced!

I will tone down my posts in this thread.  I think that like, since obv no reasonable person will have mean things to seriously say about these cute talented children, that I could say mean things about them and it would be funny and everyone will know that it's a joke.  BUT STILL, sometimes it's just simply mean and I will cut it out.  

BIG NIGHT TONIGHT, BEN IS GOING TO BRING IT

anyone watch last week's episode yet?  when christina hears someone made a tie dye waffle and asks right away if it was ben, I laughed so so hard.  edit- BUT NOT IN A MEAN SPIRITED WAY edit2- OR WAS IT? AHHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW

sometimes I think the nielsen for the live airings of this show are hovering somewhere around a 1 point tmonk.  can't imagine having something more important to do on a friday night at 8.

Oh I didn't know this was on Friday night. I only seen up to ep 4. I like Ben her just seems nice. I thought it was funny when they assumed he made the tie dye waffle I don't think that's mean. I'm not a fan of the younger sister but the older one seem good. I don't like Cade he has the demeanor of a hound dog.

two episodes tonight.  my prediction is

in the first episode that random blonde guy and quani go home.  I love how quani always hangs on by the skin of his teeth though

completely and utterly shocked that

ariana

got sent home.  

was a joy to watch

avery and mikey

kicking ass and taking names in the second episode.  also their exchange in the first episode was probably my favorite moment ever on this show.

mikey is the coolest fucking dude on the planet. 

hope all these idiots enjoy their "hundred thousand dollars" they will never be as cool as mikey

I think QuaniGate is getting out of hand though, up until Friday his cumulative success on the show literally consisted of making one good cupcake once.  I am rooting HARD for avery in the finale, but it was also pretty dumb of quani to think she was his biggest competition, I think remy is a mean child but have to admit she is a cooking force of nature.