• Ultimate Warrior
    • Razor Ramon
    • Bret Hart
    • Steve Austin
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Rock

Technically speaking he's light years ahead. Yes undertaker has been a huge and fascinating presence for years, and one of my faves growing up, but Hart's charisma and ability won me over from day one. I was a sucker for the leather jacket and always dreamed I'd be the kid he gave his glasses to. He was a true grinder and had so much respect from his peers.

Undertaker's rise stemmed from his size and mystique. hes a great wrestler given his size but Hart is just the epitome of professional wrestling. I guess it was refreshing to watch a semi normal guy who was a really good wrestler in an era of oversized uncoordinated shitshows.

Technically speaking he's light years ahead. Yes undertaker has been a huge and fascinating presence for years, and one of my faves growing up, but Hart's charisma and ability won me over from day one. I was a sucker for the leather jacket and always dreamed I'd be the kid he gave his glasses to. He was a true grinder and had so much respect from his peers.

Undertaker's rise stemmed from his size and mystique. hes a great wrestler given his size but Hart is just the epitome of professional wrestling. I guess it was refreshing to watch a semi normal guy who was a really good wrestler in an era of oversized uncoordinated shitshows.

That's fair. A big chunk of Undertaker's whole thing is his longevity, but don't forget how exceptional he is/was at making bad wrestlers look good.

He's the only wrestler that I still supported after turning heel

HOLY SHIT FUCKEN SAME.

Couldn't believe everyone started booing him and shit. I still loved the fuck out of him. McMahon did him dirty.

My cousin met Bret Hart in a bar in Windsor. Said he went up to him and was like "Woah, aren't you Bret Hart?" Then Bret was just like "Yeah, I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be." Some people might think that's lame but I think it's so fucking awesome.

Didn't corporate Rock predate Attitude Rock?

I'd also content that, from memory, at least, Rock and (especially) Stone Cold could never actually be heels.

i quit watching around the end of his time with the nation of domination which was right before the corporate rock apparently

Yeah, I would be very surprised if Undertaker doesn't make an appearance. It's practically in his backyard, and they need as many stars as they can get, since so many people are injured. The rumor is that he'll be fighting Braun Strowman, but I hope he has a better opponent than that. I'd like to see one last round of Undertaker vs Kane, and then they can both ride off into the sunset, but wrestling logic says that it'll be better if Taker's last match is against someone younger, so that he can transfer his momentum.

Hope everything goes well for Bret with his surgery. I'm not sure if he just delayed announcing or if the treatment he's getting is an emergency measure. If it's the latter, then that's kind of scary. It seems like he's had a rough time ever since leaving the WWE back in the day. Wasted in WCW until he was concussed into retirement by Goldberg, and since then, his brother's tragic death, his stroke, and now this.

Remember when Brian Pillman shot stone cold?

That was pretty tasteless in retrospect, but it remains a fascinating watch. That was at the height of their let's try anything phase.