ridley

Radiohead LOSSLESS B-Sides & Rarities Collection

Hi everyone

Myself and acclaimed remastering guru JWB (who fixed up all the glitches in the wonderful Bonnaroo 2006 show) are currently putting together a 10CD LOSSLESS compilation of Radiohead B-Sides & Rarities to fill in the gaps of rare tracks not included on the 2009 Collector's Edition Bonus CDs. Kind of a lossless update to 'Towering Above The Rest', complete with high quality artwork by myself (some of my previous Radiohead artwork is available here).

Between our own collections and with the help of many other Radiohead fans we have now collected pretty much EVERYTHING there is out there (over 130 tracks!).

However we are having trouble tracking down the various downloads released by the band over the years.

Would anyone be so kind to as to upload some/all of these?

Waste's Carbon Calculator Survey
Bangers & Mash (Live in Dublin)
Nude (Live in Milan)
The National Anthem (All Points West)

Warchild
Go To Sleep (Osaka/Butts Mix)

Mustvote.co.uk
Myxomatosis (Live at Earl's Court)

Waste
arpeggiRMXjonny
robot reckoner celeste
sailtothechop
eraserinfinitemk2
harrowdown logic jump rmx
ratsnestphone1

We are also looking for lossless rips of these two discs:

My Iron Lung (Acoustic) from Mexican promo
"Live In Dublin/Live in London" Capitol Records Radiohead Compilation Reel DVD

P.S. Here is another Radiohead project that we recently completed for your downloading pleasure :)

Radiohead - Secrets To Be Told - A Collection (2015) [FLAC]

Looks like this will be amazing.  Would make for a killer Christmas gift.  What do you think their best version (if more than one out there) of Spy Who Loved Me?  I need to get my hands on that.  Nice effort with the site.  :-)

This would be amazing but I cannot get access to the hosted site even after signing up. Does anyone have a link or way I could download this amazing collection? Thanks everyone. Cheers!

I have been looking in to Secrets To Be Told for quite some time. Nice work there. Lift, I promise, follow me around, cut a hole...

I have a lot to do right now, but I shall see what I can do.

Hi all - this collection is definitely happening! All tracks have now been obtained and are currently being remastered where needed to flow as a collection.

Stay tuned :)

Hi all - this collection is definitely happening! All tracks have now been obtained and are currently being remastered where needed to flow as a collection.

Stay tuned :)

Sweet.  Can't wait.

Patience my friends! The delays are due to a wait on the guy who is kindly remastering some of these tracks to ensure they all sound optimal and flow nicely from one to the other (no big changes in volume etc - will be worth the wait!).

I'm also still trying to track down lossless versions of the following:

Bloom (Live from Pathway to Paris)

Identikit (radio edit)

Identikit (instrumental)

Present Tense (radio edit)

Present Tense (instrumental)

Present Tense (Jonny Thom and a CR78)

If anyone has these, please send me a PM ASAP :)

I have everything I need now so this is getting very close. It's also ballooned out to 19 discs to take in EVERYTHING (including stuff on Collector's Editions - but organised in a more logical way for maximum aural pleasure ;) ).

One thing I need help with is the origin of the Live in Avenches 2006 version of 'Like Spinning Plates' that was apparently made available by the band as an mp3 (dedicated to a fan that died?).

How and when was this made available? Via w.a.s.t.e.?...

Unfortunately I can't get ZOMB Torrents to send a confirmation e-mail to either of my addresses after registering,  Yes I checked my Spam folder.  Anyone else having a problem?

I also have that problem.

We are also looking for lossless rips of these two discs:

My Iron Lung (Acoustic) from Mexican promo

Did you manage to get a lossless rip of the above? It doesn't seem to be included in any of the subsequent releases you have done, as far as I can see, and I've heard it as someone has uploaded to youtube so would love to get hold of a lossless copy.