Fast Tracker

Thom and Rachel have separated

Oh man I can see it now...

That or Thom will release a Phil Collins style album....

----

Quite sad that it's ended, but it's none of our beeswax really. Though I did notice plonkers on twitter mistook a Thom Yorke fan for his ex i.e. the picture of Thom

crossing the road with said fan in Brazil.

It may sound horrible but to attempt to find a light side to a horrible situation, as a musician I always feel that sadness and love always helps me produce my best and Thom has proven that it does for him as well. . . From what I hear this musical he has written songs for is quite "beautifully sad" or at least that is what I have read. . . .

not directing this at you, but i hate when people say thom or any artist for all that matter makes better music when they're depressed or on drugs. 

not directing this at you, but i hate when people say thom or any artist for all that matter makes better music when they're depressed or on drugs. 

Agreed. Great music can arise from any personal circumstances.

I don't wanna say that I think the music will be better because of this, and tbh I'm kind of uncomfortable with even knowing about this at all, but I am a little curious to see how it comes through in his work, if at all.

It may be something that's upsetting but for some bands and artists, it's the truth. I'm sure Thom has used happiness (family, love, etc) to ignite much creativity but at least to me it seems he has used sadness, paranoia, fear for his children's well being, the planet falling to pieces ( etc and so on and so forth) to produce some of the most emotional and brilliant music and poetry that I have experienced. Definitely not his only source he's pulled from but I think the one that's been used the most. It's one of the things that makes a singer/songwriter/band who they are to a degree.

Even some of the songs that seem to be written from a happier place seem to have that dare I say "darker" mirror image running along side of it. IDK maybe it's because even their songs that are a little dark or sad bring happiness out of me even if simply because Radiohead exude those emotions so perfectly to music that it makes me feel happy. lol.

He wanted polygamous relationship but Rachel wasnt down with it. 

Thom stated he has two much to give to just one women. His "All Tomorrows Boxes" has just been a front for him to meet new ladies...and for the record men. He now views himself as gender fluid. During gigs he stares down members of the crowd. He then lets Nigel know, he in turn will hand that audience member a letter written in nothing but twigs and moss glued on, with the words "taxes are due" 

After that .....my sources declined to say anymore. 

i just think rachel got tired of clearing and washing the dishes while he played piano and sang about being rich with a sad face

^ :lol:

yes!

Rachel getting married!

(buried?)

so THIS is what he was singing about in the song Separate Her!

(think this is over / well yr wrong! / (she ain't white!) ... ironica? ... ching chong / bing bong.... it's japan sad towne king without a klowne crown!)

:angry:

I am SO sorry!

Noah!