raieven

Jonathan are you there?

yeah, this software is pretty decent. 

the only thing i miss from the old one is the little button that was on the bottom of the screen and when you clicked it, it quickly brought you back to the top of the page.

that was handy but opera browser does that when you click on the tab. it's nice.

this has some navigational options on the the bottom left. and also on the bottom right.

I could not remember my password today, so I created another one, but once I sign out, I cannot get back in with my new password. I tried the same manoeuvre a few times with the same result. I had so much to say about lettuce today. now it's going to go to waste.

I don't know. Lizard? Mountain goat?

I have tried from my iphone 5se (12.4) , High Sierra on my old macbook, and MS something on my work PC. I usually set up my browsers on "Delete all history when closing". And I use respectively Safari, Firefox and Chrome most of the time.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, gnogghi said:

I don't know. Lizard? Mountain goat?

I have tried from my iphone 5se (12.4) , High Sierra on my old macbook, and MS something on my work PC. I usually set up my browsers on "Delete all history when closing". And I use respectively Safari, Firefox and Chrome most of the time.

So it happens across various devices and browers?  That's odd.  Have you tried using a new or different account?

On 9/5/2019 at 6:14 AM, Richie said:

Who is still posting here from the 2005-2010 era?

Does 2007-2014 count?

On 9/13/2019 at 3:02 AM, yung midoriya said:

So it happens across various devices and browers?  That's odd.  Have you tried using a new or different account?

No... I willl try that