raieven

Jonathan are you there?

i'm here. i know it's been a mess around here.

i'm looking into some improvements which will help with the spam and make things run much smoother. stay tuned....

Jonathan, you better do this real fast. Because this place IS dying real fast. Just sayin.

Whhhhat?

Anyway, let's face it: It's fucking tumbleweeds here. Even Flynn pleading guilty gets not a wink in the Trump thread. A bit sad really, but, things live and die. MT has been educational for me for almost 10 years.

Well, that was MT then.

I don't think Jonathan can save this place at this point but it would be nice if he would show up now and again. Give us a bit of moral support

yea, i dont think this is a 'if you build it, they will come' kind of situation.  it's gone beyond spam and just the fact that most have moved on. 

i still like to poke my head in here.  maybe out of habit/comfort. never really was much of a talker here so slack wouldn't work for me. 

so....i'll just continue with my knitting in the corner.

I should have thought it was clear that I wasnt referring to that thread, but apparently not.

Never mind, you are all still learning to moderate, teething troubles are inevitable. I am tolerant. :smile:

is that a positive or negative thing?

part of me is sad that its gone, but this place has been so dead the past year/two years that its pretty much gone already. so I've come accustomed to it. 

does that make sense?

is that a positive or negative thing?

part of me is sad that its gone, but this place has been so dead the past year/two years that its pretty much gone already. so I've come accustomed to it.

does that make sense?

As the only other theist on MT, I don't relish telling you that that's fucked up.