NBA 15/16

Teams I'm rooting for next season:

1. Pistons

2. Cavs

3. Thunder

4. Fuck everybody else

Raps gonna win it all bra

Gonna grab a starting PF and put the league on notice

I'm just pulling for KD and russ and CP3 until I can hop fully aboard the TWolves bandwagon

I will lose all respect for Durant if he actually goes to the record setting Warriors. They just beat your team when you had them on the ropes. A friend of mine tried to say it's like lebron going to Miami, but it totally isn't. This would be lebron leaving Cleveland for Boston.

That would be so embarrassing. If you can't beat 'em join 'em. LOL. I would lose all respect for KD if he did that.

My money is on him staying in OKC though. Only better options are Cleveland and GS, and he's not going to either of those places.

People saying he might bolt for Boston or Washington baffle me. Maybe Washington because it's his hometown, but Boston?! Really?! Let's leave Westbrook to play with Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Smart, like wtf

Think Curry will win again, but I hope its not a threepeat of that finals matchup. I assume the cavs will make it again unless lebron leaves inexplicably. I just want the warriors to gtfo for a year at least. 

Thunder vs Cavs with a Thunder win would be fun. The NBA is in a really weird place right now. It feels like all the storylines have been wrapped up save for an OKC redemption win. After this regular season it really felt like the league was in nowhere but "warrior dynasty" mode (fuck that), and last season was fucking awful. The Cavs comeback really redeemed the last two seasons from a narrative perspective (sorry mooks)

I mean we were blessed post-decision in terms of narratives.

11 - The Decision, Evil Miami, Dirk Redemption and Revenge for 06, Lebron Collapse

12 - Lebron Redemption, OKC on the scene

13 - The Ray Allen Shot, Spurs choke

14- Spurs Redemption, Evil Miami implodes, Lebron returns

Then last year seemed like a bunch of bullshit with the warriors winning by default until the finals which were fun and insane for like 3 games. But then after they won it seemed like we were just gonna watch the warriors win for the next 3-4 years. Instead the ultimate storyline played out. 

Anyway I hope we get a couple of surprise teams like last years warriors.