Sign in to follow this  
box

NBA 15/16

Can't stop checking Twitter

Offseason > Regular season

Yup and yup.

Playoffs > offseason > first half of regular season >>>>>>>>>>> second half of regular season

BATUM FOR HENDERSON AND VONLEH

Man is there a team with worse player development than Charlotte. Nice return for Portland but they seem like they're bracing for an Aldridge evac

Miami got a fucking steal. Charlotte lol

Masai just traded Vaquez without taking money back and got a second rounder and the Clippers 2017 first

What a gangster

there were far worse picks that could've been made. he's clearly a project, but one that can be molded into a pau (and, admittedly, could end up being a bargs). but let's hear your take on him oh wise and prescient box

plus, jerian grant looks fun

Winslow easily the steal of the draft.  Everything as expected from Knicks fans.  Boogie C got exactly what he wanted.  Hope the jazz don't regret passing on Booker for Lyles.

there were far worse picks that could've been made. he's clearly a project, but one that can be molded into a pau (and, admittedly, could end up being a bargs). but let's hear your take on him oh wise and prescient box

plus, jerian grant looks fun

I'm talking about the fans booing the poor kid

I'm starting to get the sneaky suspicion that SVG is a shitty evaluator of talent. Going with RJ as his PG of the future, thinking he can build a team around Andre Drummond, passing up Winslow to get Johnson...I don't know what to make of all this.