Sign in to follow this  
box

NBA 15/16

Helllzzzzzz yeah.

Seemingly SVG wants to hang onto Drummond and build a winning team now. I guess that's okay but I think it's a bit futile while Lebron is still around.

Pistons will be top 4 in the East next year. SVG's brand of basketball (spread the floor with 4 shooters around an athletic pick and roll center and penetrating point guard) is a winning one and we have the personnel to pull it off, especially with Ilyasova now. He'll get some more shooters on the wings.

Reggie Jackson sucks balls, and it seems like SVG is intent on keeping him, but I don't think he'll be too big a detriment to the team if he knows his role, plays within the system and doesn't take stupid shots.

Lowe suggested that the Pistons and Hawks might consider a Monroe-Millsap sign and trade. If the goal is to win now, that would help the Pistons a shit ton. Can't think of a better frontcourt mate for Drummond than Millsap. A Drummond-Millsap-Ilyasova frontcourt rotation would be deadly.

I guess this is the time to talk about teams that will no longer be relevant when the actual season begins so DONT FUCK UP THE DRAFT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO JAZZ LOVE YA

So the Cavs have the #24 pick and the Haywood contract to take on another player, probably a ball handler that can shoot (or even just a shooter)

So assuming they bring every core member back they'll have

Irving/Delly

Shump/JR

Lebron

Love/TT

Mosgov/AV

Adding like a Jameer + Wilson Chandler, that's an unbelievably stacked team. Might win 70 games.

Early predictions

Cavs vs Thunder finals

MVP: Lebron (last one) with Anthony Davis as runner up

Definitely think Lebron gets his last MVP this year.

Cavs and Thunder are the strongest teams but let's see if they can stay healthy.

What's up with all the injuries these past few years. It's starting to feel like it's a miracle when a team manages to make it to the second round without one of their main guys going down. I don't remember it being this bad in the past. What's going on?

Just a lame couple of years I guess. GS was on some magic elixir

BTW I'm all in on the Timberwolves for the 2020 championship bandwagon.

Mikey g

Lavine

Maple Jordan

Dieng

Towns

6th man: BAZZY MO

So exciting seeing these former dogs stockpile elite talent. Stay shit Lakers.