Sign in to follow this  
tmonk

would you be willing to pay a monthly subscription to use mortigi tempo?

not monthly no. annual maybe. like $5/year or maybe $10.

merch might be a better idea. last time jonathan sold hoodies i wanted one but didn't have the cash plus i thought they'd be around forever.

i'm not sure if the ads pay enough to keep the site up or how much out of pocket he pays. are you talking about turning a profit?

i think any kind of paid subscription would reduce membership by 90% -- it's the internet -- people expect it to be free. would i want to subscribe to every site i go to? like imdb, nrp, youtube etc etc. no. that would suck.

so. if times get tight have a fund drive and hopefully those who can contribute cash will do so.

by the way if you design an awesome t-shirt with an incredible mortigi tempo design that i can't resist, then i take size XXL-T

preferably black. cotton, but im not opposed to a blend.

otherwise, i prefer 12 ounce coffee cups.

I always tell people if they want to get me a present the best thing for me is a cool coffee cup in exactly that size and shape but no one ever gets it right  :angry: !

i will pay it on the condition that the interface of mt be replaced with a version of animal crossing that has towns that represent the subforums. and i become mayor of CG town.  grt will still be very funny. so yea sure i will pay, but those conditions, they are important. 

i will pay it on the condition that the interface of mt be replaced with a version of animal crossing that has towns that represent the subforums. and i become mayor of CG town.  grt will still be very funny. so yea sure i will pay, but those conditions, they are important. 

That would be totally worth it.