Sign in to follow this  
shep proudfoot

worst people in sports

Had a conversation last night about how this guy's in character a la Colbert except the viewers aren't in on the joke and he and his foil are being used rather insidiously to reinforce and capitalize off racism to generate buzz/revenue/whatever by making people get mad at each other...

Disclaimer I know nothing about him that's just what the conversation was about

Stephen A Smith does work outside of First Take and he seems like a decent, informed reporter at times. He's annoying as fuck on that show though

The other two are pure garbagemen 24/7

Stugotz from the Dan Lebetard show is like a parody of those guys and he's my fav person on the radio

The radio show is fantastic, their reactions (sans Dan) to the Lebron decision part II was some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard

i do think it helps that he's truly fucking mental and not just some narcissist asshole

true, but if he thinks its ok to do all that 'stuff' in public imagine what he gets up to in private.

IMAGINE.

oh i can't imagine, but at the same time i don't think he "thinks" anything. i imagine him as kind of just an animal that acts on impulse and urge and has never strung together more than two thoughts in his entire life. i dont rate him as a person, but when he's playing i find it kind of hard to hate him because he's so fucking entertaining