Sign in to follow this  
shep proudfoot

worst people in sports

I hate those fuckers. Cowherd is the worst though, everyone who touches "sportsnation" is just unbearable. I hate Kellerman and Beadle too

1957896_10152246023801100_803755765_o.jp

In the opinion of Harrison Police Chief David Hall, Thomas tried to "cover up" the incident by claiming his 17-year old daughter required medical treatment when in actuality he was the patient. Referring to Thomas' 17-year-old daughter, Hall said, "And why they're throwing her under the bus is beyond my ability to understand."

In January 2006, Thomas and Madison Square Garden were part of a sexual harassment lawsuit by former executive Anucha Browne Sanders. After Sanders won the lawsuit, the case was then settled for $11.5 million.[42]

he sounds like a swell fucking guy

Wow, Isiah Thomas is a scumbag, let's lock him up.

Come on bro, be real. This is the dude that piggybacked on a racist statement Dennis Rodman made so as to take the heat off of him because he was his fucking teammate. The guy would do anything for his teammates back in the day.

He never let himself get pushed around just because he was the smallest guy on the court. He never let his teammates get pushed around. He knew what it took to win and even sacrificed his individual numbers to make it happen when Dantley arrived. Then Dantley gets traded, tells everyone it was Isiah's doing and people fucking believe him. Give me a break.

Then when Jordan bad-mouthed the bad boys after being on the verge of eliminating them, saying they were bad for basketball and the NBA would rejoice after they were gone, he stood up for his team once again and didn't even give the smug motherfuckers the satisfaction of shaking their hands. And again he's painted as the villian. Absolutely ridiculous.

That dude is the whole reason I even like basketball. He's the whole reason the Pistons franchise even exists anymore. He brought winning basketball to Detroit for the first time ever and he made people proud to be Piston fans. He gave Detroiters something to cheer for and look forward to. How many athletes posted in this thread can say that they've almost singlehandedly revived an entire franchise? He's been my hero since I was born and nothing could change that.

can someone post a few people who fit the bill of "best people in sports"? i don't know anything about sports other than late 90s nascar and mid 2000s WWE

There's a thread for that