filmfanb

Festivals

Going to Latitude this year

Solange, The Breeders, Preoccupations, Parquet Courts and Wolf Alice should be preeetty good

Latitude is awesome. Better line up this year after a few crap years.

I love the setting so so much. Probably my favorite festival grounds. They even let you swim in the lake now. 

Another Coachella has come and gone....

My pessimism to the line up was unwarranted as....the stuff I saw was pretty fucking awesome. It gave me a chance to explore more djs that I would normally not see.

They changed the layout, which was fantastic and it just was a great time all round.

David Byrne changed my life and I never listened to him or Talking Heads before really. I cannot stop thinking about his set. It was a marvel or simplicity and also game changing at the same time

We have passed peak festival. Not even sure they are doing Okeechobee this year but I really like the small local festivals anyway and those are still happening. Had a nice little festival Sunday put on by the local radio station. I went for Foster the People, stayed for Panic at the Disco lololol not sure how I keep seeing that band but I always seem to end up at their show. Always wanted to see Foster and they were cool and I'm happy they have a new hit song. Mark Foster is adorable, and yeah that Brendan guy from Panic is hot too and a fantastic entertainer (to the delight of my inner thirteen year old).