Sign in to follow this  
pedestrian

pedestrian writes songs

yeh im away from MT but wait why did new people look at this thread literally the day after i deleted the songs lol

oh ok whew

Hadn't been around as much lately I was going back through my unread posts in certain subforums heh. Coincidence?

i recorded this the other day and improvised verse lyrics while recording as well as the outro singing the chorus line (my "s" becomes lisp-y, haha).  the bridge sounds off because audacity cannot pick up hammering well (or anything well for that matter) that is recorded through computer speakers and the idea is to have two guitars play against each other like the feelies, so keep that in mind while listening.  i like this song, think it's a nice jangle pop song.  anyway!  https://soundcloud.com/user-147503432-212845159/simon-says-sigmund

btw i no longer have the files for those other songs i posted a while ago : (

yay!  i recently became friends with someone who is good at recording/has a lot of instruments, so i'm hoping to get a full arrangement of this and other songs before the year's end!

the lyric "this one goes out to all the sarahs, carols, and alisons of the world" is me being funny.  i noticed carol and alison are names used so much in twee jangle music, and then sarah records, blah blah.  also, i wonder if scott miller was aware of this when he wrote the song "we love you carol and alison" 

just saw these latest posts.  thanks everyone!!  it really is nice to have such positive feedback on my songwriting

hey if you have recorded anything of your own through your fancy new* cassette four track then i'd like to hear that!!!

last week i had a strong creative streak of songwriting (and i still do but my strings are broken!)