ihggy-GP

post the rarest radiohead song/record/memorabilia you own

How Am I Driving EP

Itch EP

A lot of the singles from OK Computer

Meeting People is Easy VHS and DVD

Special Edition Amnesiac Book

Special Edition Kid A Book (although I can't find it at the moment)

In Rainbows Special Edition

A Moon Shaped Pool Special Edition

OKNOTOK Box Set

This T-shirt:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/594325297/vintage-1997-radiohead-ok-computer?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=radiohead%20shirt&ref=sr_gallery-1-40

This T-Shirt:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/RADIOHEAD-Ice-Caps-Melting-DNA-Breeding-WASTE-T-Shirt-XL-RARE-vintage/222845813099?hash=item33e2a5416b:g:YWMAAOSwL9pagMzL

My most precious piece of Radiohead memorabilia is in storage at the moment, but it's a backstage pass for a non-Radiohead event that was supposed to be for Thom, but when I checked in to get my pass (I was working) the guy in charge of the passes didn't have any blank ones so he looked for a name he thought he could cross out on the ones he had.  (This was a LOOOOONG time ago!)  He finally finds a name, looks at it like "No idea who this is" and crosses the name out, writes mine over it, and gives it to me.

After a night working at the event as people were leaving and some people were heading backstage, I spotted Thom, Ed, and 2 of the 3 Beastie Boys.  I went over and asked if they needed help, they told me who they were looking for, I knew where that person was, and I led them.  I got over my internal hurricane of emotions and started what turned out to be the most precious Radiohead memory I have, a convo with Thom that began with me talking about the pass situation (he then showed me his, he had one with someone else's name crossed off and his name written over it!) and went on after that.

So that is my most precious and I'm pretty sure one of a kind (for this event, anyway) Radiohead memorabilia.

The only other time I met Thom, several years later, I was not able to calm myself and even though he was gracious as hell, I pretty much mortified him, myself, and I think maybe his manager or tour manager at the time (not totally sure who the other guy was but he was close to Thom).  But no security were needed or anything, so it wasn't that kind of mortifying, just... it was so unexpected and I just wasn't my usually cool self.

Hey, humans and all! I think the excitement was pretty understandable.