Sign in to follow this  
PONYGIRL

Achtung! Bubblegum - a fashion collection

http://achtungbubblegum.tumblr.com/

Achtung! Bubblegum is a fashion collection of two fashion design students, Suvi and Liisa (me). we are having this project at school where we are supposed to make a fashion collection for ourselves, and arrange a big fashion show in May, at Helsinki, Finland. in the fashion show there will be collections from fashion and shoe designers. our collection's basic idea is to make military-themed clothes in the shades of pink. you can follow our journey in tumblr, where we will post about our progress, photos and pictures and text.

Thanks! Yes we are waiting to continue our progress. Tomorrow we'll work on the Eva Braun dress. The pattern will be a challenge but that just makes everything more interesting.

thanks, it sure is! we are starting to make the pattern for the corset soon, and that will be sort of challenge... i have made plenty of corsets before, but never with this type of pattern! i'm really excited. the blog will be updated soon, we have more material for it tomorrow :)

AIVAN MAHTAVAA means something like ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC :D it's from a Finnish tv comedy series called Kingi, that is a parody of American Idol, X Factor and other that sort of tv shows. 

and thanks a lot, we are also very pleased with the coat. the wool fabric was tricky to work with since it was knitted fabric and it kept on stretching! fortunately Suvi is amazing seamstress and she was able to make it work, despite the stretching.

oh thank you everyone so much!

the blog will be updated soon since our designs are finally finished!

YAY!

on sunday we are going to have a photoshoot with two very beautiful model girls, now let's just hope it doesn't rain since we're going to take the pictures outdoors!

Omg that coat, finally with all the buttons :wub: definitely looks pink not red. I love how you bring the pink shoulder studs to the Eva Braun from the Luftwaffle coat ^_^ its buttons also really make it come together