Sign in to follow this  
a river in water

bwank is blogwords

i just don't like how to talk about klara and that's the first thing I read. it's like when my boyfriend tries to write about females. it's just like intellectual hipster female dream rambling or something it makes me a little angry while reading it. The part where she's at the bookstore saying like fuck off inwardly seems like such you are writing this name klara as thinking fuck off etc like it's your invention or something. Maybe that's the point but it reminds me of how my boyfriend writes about females. It got better when you started talking about her breasts and so on so on that involved more like you were narrating and not making stuff up. I'm a terrible writer. I still think this is cool.

yeah all my female characters are just talking bookshops but maybe ill do it better one day. there is an element of something like the misogyny of deliberate erotic misunderstanding which my friend calls me out on everytime and tells me just to swap the male-named characters with the female-named ones. its always ugly to be an object of someone else's fantasy but fantasy is still a valid psychological event, in the sense that it's real, it comes from somewhere. 

i dont know exactly what you mean by "such you are this name klara as thinking fuck off"

cool!

i like that photo of that man. i found it by accident while looking for photos by graciela iterbide (sp)

someone is going to do illustrations for the next one. it's a big one about masturbation but the pictures will be of the sea, or at least of water of some kind, perhaps near a glass. i told the illustrator to draw the intersection of wanking and water, but im not going to pay them. people should pay to draw the intersection of those things i think

i think pictures are important these days. 

there's a short story comp i really like deadline next march, im gonna try to fit everything together under 7000 and make it proper and then win and then i get £2500 and i wont need to print it myself!

won't happen but whatever, maybe it will