Sign in to follow this  
ihggy-GP

MT Covers Compilation 2015 - Download now!

thanks for doing this ihggy!

i really like the more laid back and spontaneous feel this comp has. i will try and review each individual song

Excited to listen to this tomorrow!

Thanks for the compliments guys! Means a lot. I was surprised how decent the sound quality was since I both did it on my iphone and completed it in like half an hour (back when I thought there was a proper deadline and competition!). Wish I could have done a better vocal take but thems the breaks.

sure i'm on soundcloud all year round!

just listened to geese. i need more listens to digest. it's really interesting and cool and all over the place at the same time for now.

...i sure would like to know what george is saying, so far i go with "Yeah boy" lol for some reason i want it to make sense

Excited to listen to this tomorrow!

Thanks for the compliments guys! Means a lot. I was surprised how decent the sound quality was since I both did it on my iphone and completed it in like half an hour (back when I thought there was a proper deadline and competition!). Wish I could have done a better vocal take but thems the breaks.

screw you! it takes me ages to make half a decent mix like yours on garageband! but i've been thinking maybe garageband is not for me. anyway.

i was listening to the spanish tune (ihggy's?) and someone said it sounded very much like "danny boy" which i don't know and it doesn't matter but maybe more later, it reminds me of kyle/sea lions a bit but i guess it's just the style you're going for?

Yeh it's a straight ahead surf cover! I wanted it yo sound exactly like the original.

I can hear the Danny boy comparison. It's actually a cover of a cover of theme for young lovers by the shadows.

is it just you then?

i remember your DAWs thread. i don't get all the technical stuff, but how is the cover recorded? is like the difference between analog and digital?

i got mooks' song stuck in my head

I really enjoyed every song on this but I was especially drawn to the nude remix it was so cool!