Sign in to follow this  
ihggy-GP

MT Covers Compilation 2015 - Download now!

Good to know rog!

I just thought of one since its the song I play most on acoustic guitar. Gonna one take this ish since my neighbours dog just stopped barking which is a rarity

that'd be cool. personally i have three good songs figured out, about half the amount recorded. i've never felt so productive. my third could be a gospel.

idk, still only have submits from three (incl me), so maybe uhh... like i said, maybe we just do a compilation? then everyone can do one or two or whatever and we just put them all together. still fun!

I will record some one-off songs from the hip tomorrow.  I don't have a mic but I have a laptop.  It won't sound great, but it will be fun to contribute!

itll probably be a comp due to only having submissions from 4 peaple so far. but you can put as many songs as you want on it! and if you still want a battle, i guess we can always just have peaple rank the songs they like best.

ok. i can send you my edited, yet unfinished first track tonight. i'd like to add some proper percussioning but that can only be done this weekend, if you can wait some more. if i haven't done it over the weekend, the said unfinished, edited song will be the final version. let me know what works best if you want. i'm flexible. i play bite-the-box all the time.