Sign in to follow this  
ihggy-GP

MT Covers Compilation 2015 - Download now!

i forget what format you want and where to send, please and thank you i drank all the coffee

ee

efewjfnqkerhbfkr.hq.

wav or mp3, send to me however. i think i'll put them all on a soundclud page?

i got one song down

more to come, and even if that wasn't the case, i'd still have one song. that's why i'm thankful.

also :phil: to this:

ok i didn't see this thread for some reason but i'll send a song soon

ihggy man, did you get my sentage on gmail? i retrived your address there from an older your art shindig.

the track i sent, i would like to add more to it. so don't consider this one final yet, please.

I'm gonna check and see if I have everything I need to record and if I do i'll gladly submit something

might do a Rowland howard diddy

I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I look forward to voting during the competition, though!
As for why I'm dropping out, I just have too much stuff going on at once, I won't be able to get this track finished, let alone the second one.

ihggy man, did you get my sentage on gmail? i retrived your address there from an older your art shindig.

the track i sent, i would like to add more to it. so don't consider this one final yet, please.

did you get mine?

Goddamnit I wont be going home until the 30th and I wont have time then.

All I have is my iPhone and my acoustic guitar and that usually sounds like shit. I could download garageband but Im useless at programming drum tracks

Someone give me an idea of song without drums and Ill do it tonight but its gonna be rough as fuck unless I figure something out