Sign in to follow this  
korg

post instruments/gear you are lusting after

this might be a good place to ask what your guyses fav fuzz pedals are? i've owned both a big muff (re-issue) and a fulltone 69 mkii and wasn't really a fan of either of them. 

I think I want a new amp for recording that is just like a really good amp that will last forever. I didn't get a bonus this year which sucks. I want to buy a Gries 12 Reverb amp but there never sends to be used ones on sale, which makes me think it's the kind of amp I would use forever.

some kind of trumpet but apparently it would be a bad idea coz i have jaw problems

but i'd love to learn some b & sebastian trumpet solos

i like the sound of the instrument, except when it's got that big plug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSLPLL2LTX0

This jazzmaster. Or maybe just the ability to play like Gilmour.

this might be a good place to ask what your guyses fav fuzz pedals are? i've owned both a big muff (re-issue) and a fulltone 69 mkii and wasn't really a fan of either of them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MomzVgL_2KA

Zvex Fuzz Factory would be my pick. It create most if not all kinds of fuzz in one pedal. Pricey, but if you get it, it's the only fuzz pedal you need.

I'm also lusting after the Sea Machine.

It gets even more pathetic. I quoted someone's embedded video, noticed it was just the url, and then edited my post by copying, deleting the link, pasting, and still, no embed. 

I'm too old for message boards. I ought to be wearing suspenders now.

It gets even more pathetic. I quoted someone's embedded video, noticed it was just the url, and then edited my post by copying, deleting the link, pasting, and still, no embed.

I'm too old for message boards. I ought to be wearing suspenders now.

are you boarding on mobile? Quotes seem to fuck with it on mobile but also on desktop sometimes you have to paste as plain text

However [media] tags seem to work no matter what and I may have seen someone use tags but idk