Sign in to follow this  
tristan

Tristans music thread..

yeah its my vocals but they were really rushed mann i kinda hate them.. Especially on mosquito actually they sound so lazy. on carnival and la they sound okk i think, But yeah glad you liked that one because i wasn't sure about it.. Especially as an opener i thought it maybe went on a bit too long. Thanks for listening though!

i really liked the other songs, btw! it was good stuff to play after midnight and the production was great. i'm not sure why you dislike the vocals so much, haha. they felt really appropriate for the most part. kinda reminded me of apparat or dntel (hope you take that as a compliment, obv :unsure:) i'll be listening to the songs again and try to come back with some decent feedback. 

apparat is a big compliment.. I guess thats the style / direction i'm going for.. I've got a new ep coming in a few weeks which i thinks a big improvement but yeah any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

before i die might be the saddest song on this ep and coincidentally that's where i like your vocals the most

thats good wow thanks.

I think when you listen to yourself you pick up all the really little things and they really annoy you.. well thats what happens to me a lot..

Another New EP!!

thats been sat on the shelf for a while but my friend finally got back to me with a mastered copy that sounds great! I consider this a big development in getting things sounding the way i want them. Not really this EP but it was a good learning process that got me into production more and more.. Cheers!!