Sign in to follow this  
box

Cut a Hole hype thread

Man this song is so good, it will be mind blowing in studio

I love the lyrics (what are they about? Seems like creepy unrequited love) and the melody is fantastic. I wonder how it would flow on an album. Sounds like it would be like the third "slow it down" vocal song on an album after an intro and a heavy banger (say open the floodgates/indentikit/cut a hole) a la Nude/homesick alien

LP9 is gonna be dope!!!

yea its the song I'm anticipating most for LP9 out of the ones we've heard. the 2nd time they played it they slowed it down some which i wasn't crazy about, i hope they record it at the same tempo as the one in miami. song sounds like an instant classic

I bet it's changed a fair bit since the premier as songs often do, wonder how the album version will sound.

I hope it's the same as the debut, same for identikit

I was humming this song to myself and coincidentally picked up the lyrics at the climax (ironic), muttering "come right across your faaaaaace"

Thankfully I'm home alone

not to be a party pooper, but it's definitely my least favorite of the new songs. well, at least the ones they played in 2012. it's gonna be really interesting to see what, of those (if any), make the album. seems so odd they took a year off with the momentum they must have had on that tour

but anyways it's a cool song, good stuff