Tommy Gun Angel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, now it's sunday night where i live, so:

1st Theme/Challenge: 
THAT PLACE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN

how about drawing like something where the city and country meet. i mean i dont go to big cities much but even small ones it is sometimes daunting to go to where the city is. and there are different ways that you can approach cities, sometimes youre in them before you realize and it's sort of gradual, u can see them on the horizon but then lose track when you drive to them. and the gradual places are interesting, small industries, and apartments on top of small businesses, people know kinda know each other. doesnt have to be a real place ofc.

~~~

admittedly, this is going to take some effort from most of us, but it's a really exciting concept and i doubt anyone here is going to develop their ideas in the same ways as somebody else. feel free to invent or recreate a scene from any time in history, anywhere.

see y'all next week.

well, now it's sunday night where i live, so:

1st Theme/Challenge:

THAT PLACE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN

how about drawing like something where the city and country meet. i mean i dont go to big cities much but even small ones it is sometimes daunting to go to where the city is. and there are different ways that you can approach cities, sometimes youre in them before you realize and it's sort of gradual, u can see them on the horizon but then lose track when you drive to them. and the gradual places are interesting, small industries, and apartments on top of small businesses, people know kinda know each other. doesnt have to be a real place ofc.

~~~

admittedly, this is going to take some effort from most of us, but it's a really exciting concept and i doubt anyone here is going to develop their ideas in the same ways as somebody else. feel free to invent or recreate a scene from any time in history, anywhere.

see y'all next week.

this is great

Foppe :wub:

it doesnt matter if you dont meet a deadline or skip a few weeks does it. maybe having everyone sign up their names made it look that way, dont know if there was much point in doing that tbh no offense marcos.

none taken.

to be honest, i just wanted to know how many people would join (wasn't expecting so many <3) and maybe it also helped with putting some pressure on ayi.

mutsy: there was no deadline for "signing up", and you won't be punished or kicked out if you skip some challenges or don't finish your drawings on time + it'd be great if you participate.

it doesnt matter if you dont meet a deadline or skip a few weeks does it. maybe having everyone sign up their names made it look that way, dont know if there was much point in doing that tbh no offense marcos. hope to see a drawing of urs nikki!

yeah i know i know i just have a bad rep for saying i'll do things and then not doing them which feeds into my anxiety BUT i'll try if i can remember!

mutsy: there was no deadline for "signing up", and you won't be punished or kicked out if you skip some challenges or don't finish your drawings on time + it'd be great if you participate.

i didn't think there was a deadline for signing up? and i mean i know all this tbh but thanks